Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

28mm Early Imperial Roman Equites Singulares

 This will be the last cavalry unit of my Early Imperial Roman Army. An elite unit of only 6x figures, I've decided it is a tad too small, so I may order some more minis from Aventine and either increase it to 12x or 18x figures the maximum allowed by the 6th Edition WRG rules I'm using.










I thought the hexagonal Black shields and banner were an interesting change, setting the Equites Singulares apart from the rest of the Roman army.

Anyhow there will hopefully be a M18 Hellcat tank destroyer finished next from Blitzkreig miniatures.

All the best and happy painting,

Peter.

2 comments:

  1. More of your glorious looking Romans (along with those below). Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers James, the Romans are for sale on ebay sunday night. All the Best, Peter.

    ReplyDelete

Make your comments here :)