Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2022

WW2 1/56th scale U.S. 60mm mortar team

Providing indirect supporting fire, this fire team is equipped with an 60mm mortar and crewed by 3-4 men and commanded by a Corporal. 

I used the same paint scheme as for the other U.S. infantry on my previous posts. I should produce a colour reference card because it's better than relying on memory.







The Sandbags and trench works are from the Baueda range of resin casts forming a makeshift mortar pit.

The miniatures are from Warlord Games Bolt Action range with cold weather clothing, anyhow I think I have at least 1 or 2 more infantry squads and a U.S. M5 3inch anti-tank gun to do, before starting the transports which will probably be M3 halftracks.

All the Best,

Peter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here :)