Pages

Thursday 28 April 2022

WW2 1/56th scale U.S. Infantry Squad 2 + FOO team

Hi, fresh from a recent panzer IVH kill this is Infantry Squad 2 of my U.S. infantry Platoon in cold weather kit, the 28mm figures are 'Warlord Games' miniatures and painted in enamels, oils and acrylics. 

There are 12 men per squad and include a MMG squad automatic weapon, a M1918 BAR and I've added a bazooka for each squad.

I'm not sure whether I'll acquire a third infantry squad before I tackle the M3 halftracks, I'll see how it goes.









Also the Forward Observer team for the  Platoons' Fire Support to call down mortar or artillery fire on enemy targets. 





These dudes seem to have brought some of the terrain into the house they're operating from on their boots.

Anyhow next will be the German Panzer grenadiers platoon with supporting arms including a pak40 anti-tank gun.

All the Best,

Peter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here :)