Pages

Friday 15 October 2021

WW2 1/56th scale M8 Greyhound Armoured Car

At last I have a U.S. M8 Armoured Car finished providing a reconnaissance capability for my US Amoured infantry platoon, the pics don't show the colours properly as usual, I should get a proper camera. The Crew member is a Perry miniatures figure, the M8 is a Blitzkreig Miniatures vehicle with stowage from DeiWaffenkamer, decals from warlord Games.



The colour scheme is mostly U.S. Olive Drab with weathering from various 'AK Interactive' earth pigments. I may run Dark steel powders over the gun to give it a more gunmetal effect.

 Anyhow I have finished the Early Imperial Roman Praetorian Infantry Cohort which I'll upload pictures over the weekend.

All the Best,

Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here :)