Pages

Sunday 22 September 2019

28mm Napolenic British Royal Horse Artillery 'G troop'

Completed this week, this is G troop Royal Horse artillery for my Napoleonic Wargames Campaign, I've given them 6 pounder long guns and a howitzer. The three models represent a six gun battery. I hope to add the horse trains at some point, the 6 pounders were dragged by  teams of six horses, whilst the 9 pounders were pulled by teams of eight horses.

Just prior to Waterloo this battery was upgraded to 9 pounders and the commander temporarily replaced by Captain Mercer writer of the: Journal of the Waterloo Campaign.

Based on plasticard with a fronatge of 60mm and depth of 80mm, the figures are supplied by Perry miniatures, nice clean figures and a joy to paint.















I'm having a lot of trouble taking decent pictures of my work, probably because I'm just using a mobile phone camera and it's getting visibly darker earlier in the day as we head through to autumn.

Also I've finished the 1st Regiment of French Cuirassiers so that will be the next upload hopefully.

Best Regards,
Peter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here :)